There are currently no employment positions available.
At the Elizabeth Fry Society of Edmonton, we are always looking for volunteers. Read the position description below:
Volunteers are a vital component of the Society. They make invaluable service contributions to our Board of Directors, staff and all Elizabeth Fry Society of Edmonton programs such as:
- Hand in Hand Program/Citizen Escorting - connecting women from federal institutes to the community
- Offering compassionate listening skills as women talk about their past experiences and present needs
- Mentoring young girls and women throughout their involvement with the criminal justice system
- Assisting with events such as: paint nights, BBQ's, Gala's and other community events
- Court Work - assisting duty counsel, explaining charges and giving out community/legal resources
- Creating hygiene packages for the women accessing our services
- Maintaining and organizing our clothing boutique
- Assisting with job searches and creating resumes
- Intake and community resource referrals
How to apply:
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Tamara Chomyc at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume, references (one personal and one professional), and the Elizabeth Fry program that you are interested in volunteering with. Thank you!